Contract UX Designer
Our client is changing the way it delivers its products and services by putting the customer first and foremost in solving real problems and creating great customer experiences. They are seeking to transform the way customers engage in banking experiences. The commitment is to a customer-centred enterprise, one that embeds customer-centred design and agile as the way in which we will work.
Designers and researchers on these teams provide insights into users and gather inspiration from the world outside. They work with the wider team to design solutions that leverage current and new technology to meet real customer needs.
About the Role:
- Leading the design of customer experiences for key customer segments
- Supporting a design-thinking methodology across the business to provide creative, innovative and appropriate solutions to business and customer challenges
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver solutions that are desired by customers, doable (feasible) and deliver business value (viable)
- Conducting customer research (prototype testing, contextual enquiries, ethnographic research), design activities (including customer journeys, prototypes, user flows, UX) using inclusive design (solutions are accessible)
- 3+ years experience in a UX role, or equivalent relevant research-led position
- Detail-focused, with a passion for understanding and improving user processes and flows through systems
- Expertise in carrying out targeted user interviews, across a wide range of individuals and groups
- Strong communication skills, across written documentation, team communication and group presentation
- Proven skill in formulating user research to meet the needs and challenges of an engagement
- A strong understanding of qualitative research methods and design tools; personas, wireframing, journey mapping, task analysis, sketching/ storyboarding, prototyping, usability testing, etc.
- Strong skills in design and prototyping tools – sketch, illustrator, invision
Contact Joe Now