Senior DevOps Engineer (12 Month Contracts)
A large enterprise client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineers to join their team to be responsible for the development, deployment, and configuration of their ICT infrastructure and business solutions.
This is the perfect role for someone who is a bit of an all-rounder – deep expertise in software development, configuration and systems administration and operations support. If you are well-versed in a broad range of technologies, can quickly learn and pick-up new emerging technologies.
Skills & Experience;
- Cloud computing technologies (Azure preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a variety of Microsoft tools and solutions
- Experience with Windows and Linux (RedHat/CentOS) systems administration experience
- Experience in managing at least one of the following databases – MSSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL
- Wide range of open source technologies and tools
- Familiar with CI tools such as Cucumber & Jenkins
Contact Georgia Hart Now