Senior DevOps Engineer
$120,000 - $160,000 + super
If you’re a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join a supportive, friendly and diverse team of highly-skilled individuals, then look no further.
A young, growing consultancy with an exciting, collaborative future ahead of them are going through a big growth point and is offering the chance for you to deliver the next generation of technology services for one Melbourne’s enterprise businesses. Using modern tools and techniques you will transform the organisations traditional ways of working.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must possess an understanding of modern microservices stacks including infrastructure provisioning, storage, deployment, and testing concerns that support these services. You should also have a proven track record of deploying enterprise service architectures and supporting them on an ongoing basis throughout their lifecycle, placing strong emphasis on automation
Skills & Experience;
- Deep experience of best practice application and infrastructure health monitoring, and maintaining and operating highly available applications
- Experience with cloud providers and technologies – primarily AWS and containerisation with Docker, although experience in Azure, Kubernetes, and PaaS such as Cloud Foundry or OpenShift also considered.
- Strong ability with automation tools and scripting with a shell, Node.js, Java, Ruby, and/or Python
- Lead Implementer of rapid development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment toolchains
- Agile evangelist and practitioner
Contact Georgia Now